Integrated Technical and Vocational Education and Training Solutions
Make education scalable across demographics!
Digitally Enabled Skill Development
Technical & Vocational Education and Training (TVET) institutions are an important backbone of the developing countries’ education system. These institutions develop the skills of millions of people.
The COVID-19 pandemic has severely affected the TVET system. Institutions can’t open and there’s no training happening at all.
Our initiative helps TVET institutions in the developing world enhance their capabilities to fight this difficult situation. iBee provides many learning models to suit the needs of the organization. iBee also provides value added services for content creation including gamified animated content with AR/VR capabilities.
Our system is being used in some of the largest environments including Skill Development for India , which counts more than 30,000 academies and millions of students.
Why Choose Our Solution
- Video conferencing facilities, Gamified response systems
- Mentoring the students for online and offline courses
- SCORM, TINCAN compatible
- External Trainers inclusion with mentorship matching, billing and revenue splits
- Incorporate third-party content through marketplace
- Intuitive reporting and dashboard
- Comprehensive LMS engine
- eLabs with hundreds of practice exercises
- eProjects that includes mentor guidance
- Virtual online classes at the press of a button
- Proctored and unproctored assessments
- Artificial Intelligence engine (includes cognitive counsellor, outcome-based learning and Smart Hire)
- Role-based access control
- Competency management
- Analytics and reporting
- Flexible, configurable courses
- Marketplace for employment
- Goal-based learning